The Marflow Product Guarantee
All Marflow products from the date of purchase for use in domestic applications only are covered under the Marflow product guarantee for a period of 10 years*. It will apply where after the products are put into service, a defect is discovered or arises under normal use, which is related to a design fault, materials or workmanship. In this instance, we agree to remedy the defect either by replacement or repair at our expense. Cartridges from all collections are subject to a 2 year guarantee. Full details are included with each product. This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Bright Chrome finish is guaranteed for 10 years*. Unlacquered Copper and Unlacquered Brass do not have a finish guarantee due to the nature of the finish, whilst all other finishes are guaranteed for 2 years subject to the terms and conditions of use set in our guarantee offer below.
Terms & Conditions
Our guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights and is subject to the following conditions:
- the product was purchased within the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
- the product is used in domestic applications only
- the guarantee applies solely to the original purchaser with proof of purchase
- must be installed by a qualified professional installer in a domestic application for this guarantee to be valid
- the installation must allow ready access to all products for the purpose of inspection, maintenance or replacement
- repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date. The guarantee on any replacement parts or product ends at the original expiry date
- If defective report to Marflow Customer Service Team and arrange return for inspection. We reserve the right to replace the original product if repair is not viable
- Where identical product is no longer available, supply the nearest equivalent
- The guarantee does not cover:
- Damage or defects caused by:
- general wear and tear (to special non-chrome finishes and components such as filters, seals, ‘O’ rings, washers)
- incorrect installation
- repair using non-Marflow parts
- accidental or wilful misuse
- the use of inappropriate cleaning products**
- system debris, including the build-up of lime-scale (which can be controlled through regular servicing and maintenance**)
- Compensation for loss of use of the product or consequential loss of any kind
- Any costs that may be associated with the removal or installation of the product(s) for servicing, repair or replacement
*Please note products purchased prior to 2014 are only covered for 5 years.
** Should be cleaned with warm soapy water only and polished with a clean, soft dry cloth. Care should be taken in hard-water areas to ensure the cartridge is regularly cleaned.