The Marflow Product Guarantee
All Marflow products from the date of purchase for use in domestic applications only are covered under the Marflow product guarantee for a period of 10 years*. It will apply where after the products are put into service, a defect is discovered or arises under normal use, which is related to a design fault, materials or workmanship. In this instance, we agree to remedy the defect either by replacement or repair at our expense. Full details are included with each product. This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Bright Chrome finish is guaranteed for 10 years*. Unlacquered Copper and Unlacquered Brass do not have a finish guarantee due to the nature of the finish, whilst all other finishes are guaranteed for 2 years subject to the terms and conditions of use set in our guarantee offer below.
Terms & Conditions
Our guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights and is subject to the following conditions:
- the product was purchased within the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
- the product is used in domestic applications only
- the guarantee applies solely to the original purchaser with proof of purchase
- must be installed by a qualified professional installer in a domestic application for this guarantee to be valid
- the installation must allow ready access to all products for the purpose of inspection, maintenance or replacement
- repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date. The guarantee on any replacement parts or product ends at the original expiry date
- If defective report to Marflow Customer Service Team and arrange return for inspection. We reserve the right to replace the original product if repair is not viable
- Where identical product is no longer available, supply the nearest equivalent
- The guarantee does not cover:
- Damage or defects caused by:
- general wear and tear (to special non-chrome finishes and components such as filters, seals, ‘O’ rings, washers)
- incorrect installation
- repair using non-Marflow parts
- accidental or wilful misuse
- the use of inappropriate cleaning products**
- system debris, including the build-up of lime-scale (which can be controlled through regular servicing and maintenance**)
- Compensation for loss of use of the product or consequential loss of any kind
- Any costs that may be associated with the removal or installation of the product(s) for servicing, repair or replacement
*Please note products purchased prior to 2014 are only covered for 5 years.
** Should be cleaned with warm soapy water only and polished with a clean, soft dry cloth. Care should be taken in hard-water areas to ensure the cartridge is regularly cleaned.