Welcome to the Marflow Engineering website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Marflow Engineering Ltd (the company).
Accessing this Site
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site, or this entire Site to users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
All of the material you see on this Site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on this Site, and of the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this Site for your personal reference and non-commercial use. You may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on this Site. All other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted on this Site
Commentary and other materials posted on this Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We provide this Site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for this Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format;
- Material or Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses;
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
We aim to update this Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access this Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law we (and all of our sister, parent and subsidiary companies, agencies and all third parties connected to us) hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- All liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered or incurred by any user as a result of or in connection with any visit to or use of this Site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to this Site
Uploading material to our site
Any material you upload to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to this Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of this Site.
We have the right at our discretion to remove any material or posting you make on this Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with our standards.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking from and to this Site
Links to other websites – Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Linking to this Site – If you would like to link to this Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any content on this Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images.
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site.
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- You do not otherwise use any trade marks or service marks displayed on this Site without written permission from us.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice.
We may revise these Terms and other policies on this Site at any time by amending this page or the page containing the relevant policy. You are expected to check this Site from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and the policies referred to in it may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this Site. There may be other legal notices on areas of this Site that relate to your use of specific areas.
Law and jurisdiction
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.